2023-11-17

Third Series of Awakenings

When I started experiencing six years ago what I can call now my first series of awakenings, I wasn't aware that I was waking up. What did I wake up form exactly? In a nutshell, I've woken up from the prison of my egoic mind.

It was by sheer divine grace that I've been liberated from what seemed a life sentence. I've been experiencing waves of awakenings since then with each wave becoming smaller and smaller.

I started experiencing my second series of awakenings in early 2022 in a different area, which I can call now a subset of the mind-made prison, or to be more precise, its mechanism. I've graducally woken up from the way the collective ego of what seems the single most destructive evil force in the world now has been using its propaganda tools to collectively brainwash us all over the world.

I first realized this mechanism, again by sheer chance, though not by divine grace this time, in a very specific context. Having identified this mechanism, I could apply my newly acquired tool to understand other, previous, propagandas retroactively.

Since about one month ago I've started experiencing my third series of awakinings. This time I'm waking up from the content of one specific propaganda. My two previous series of awakenings have helped me to identify this progaganda quite immediately when it started. I could even identify retroactively how it has been repeated again and again since many years ago.

This third series of awakenings is the least essential in nature as awakenings, but it's the most shocking one to me as it concerns me personally and may affect my future significantly. But it's still too early to decide as I've just started experiencing the first wave of this series of awakenings.