2020-03-20

Spiritual "Coronavirus"

Israel is one of the growing number of countries on this planet plagued with the new coronavirus (COVID-19) that are enforcing a nationwide lockdown that is growing in its severity day by day to combat the spread of this pandemic inside their respective national borders.

I've decided to take this opportunity of external darkness to increase my inner light by transforming my spiritual "coronavirus" into something positive. The main spiritual "coronavirus" I've identified that has been bothering me is my judgmentalism, and I'd like to transform it into compassion.

By sheer chance I've just been given a precious opportunity to be coached in the next ten weeks as part of the coach training program I participate in this academic year which is based on the teachings of Chabad Hasidism, especially those of the Book of Tanya.

I hope you'll also be to take advantage of this period of external darkness to (re)discover your inner light and reclaim your true self.