2023-02-24

Investigative Journalists and Geopolitical Analysts as Substitutes for Mainstream Media Outlets

In the past year I've come to completely lose my trust in the mainstream media outlets in the West, including, unfortunately, two of its allies at its outskirts, Israel and Japan, as I've gradually discovered that they, knowingly or unknowingly, serve as propaganda tools of one evil force, and I've also completely woken up from their brainwashing.

Initially this discovery came as a shock to me as I realzied that I didn't know what I hadn't know. Brainwashing is at its best when those who have been brainwashed aren't aware that they have been brainwashed. Unfortunately, many of the people I know and meet here seem exactly like this, only consuming Western mainstream media outlets and their propaganda.

One of the most typical behaviors of theirs is to accuse those who express opinions that deviate from the official narrative they have been brainwashed to believe. But the brainwashed can never refute those who have woken up from the same brainwashing in any intellectually convincing manner. The former accuse the latter emotionally instead by repeating the same official narrative and/or just calling them names.

Theoretically, I can refute these people by correcting their misunderstandings, but practically, I've decided to ignore them instead of wasting my time and energy trying to convince them simply because I already know they are so brainwashed that they are not open to any new idea that contradicts their blind faith. I can't blame them as I myself wasn't so different from them before.

In the past year I've started checking more and more Western investigative journalists and geopolitical analysts as reliable substitutes for totally unreliable Western mainstream media outlets. The following are some of such individuals I've come to rely on for international news reports and analyses in English:

Investigative Journalists

Geopolitical Analysts