2023-03-17

Vibrational Realignment

To stop speaking English except for professional purposes as long as I'm in Israel, about which I wrote in my previous two blog entries, was the first of my attempts for vibrational realignment, which it turn is part of one amazing Hasidic teaching I've been learning and trying to implement in my life these days.

This vibrational realignment has two aspects: on the one hand, I increase those activities that raises my spiritual vibe, and the other, I decrease those activities that lowers my spiritual vibe.

Since I stopped speaking English here a few weeks ago, I feel more vibrationally realigned. Now I can also reallocate the energy I save this way to something that is more aligned with my spiritual vibe.

This first attempt of vibrational realignment was on my choice of languages. I'm applying this to something similar - my choice of words. I've started to make a conscious effort to minimize the utterance of negative words even in those languages that can otherwise raise my spiritual vibe.

Minimizing the utterance of negative words has turned out to be a far more difficult challenge for me as I've realized that I'm still shlepping a certain years-long toxic legacy that manifests itself, among others, as judgmentalism.

A few years ago I spent about half a year five times a week in a special program with a mentor to eradicate this legacy. But now I see that it's impossible to totally eradicate it and it's been slightly resurfacing recently. So I started last week to reread by myself one book that I used with my mentor in this program, hoping to "anesthisize" the symptoms of this legacy.