2023-09-08

Feeling the Power That Is Far Greater than the Force of My Ego

I had been struggling in vain to evade what had seemed back then the worst choice, until I decided about a month ago to surrender and accept what the power that is far greater than the force of my ego sent me.

Until then nothing worked, but since then everything has been working unbelievably smoothly as if the universe has my back. As a result I've also been experiencing for the first time such serenity I've never experienced so far in my entire life!

Naturally, it's emotionally very difficult for me to leave Jerusalem, but deep inside myself I already see a huge potential for my spiritual growth and social contribution to the destination of my mission. I've also become aware who is sending me there and why.

The enormous change I've been experiencing in the past one month, both externally and internally, must also mean that I've woken up from the illusion that I control my life and decided to trust and follow that power that is far greater than the force of my ego. I'm finally realizing my true nature - I'm not an independent wave delimited physically from other waves and with separate identities but nothing but part of the ocean!