2024-04-05

Total Inner Surrender to What Is

One of the inner states I've been aspiring these days to arrive at and remain in is total inner surrender to what is, which in turn is supposed to bring peace. I feel I've really come a long way since I found myself starting this spiritual journal as a result of one totally unexpected turmoil I experienced in life several years ago.

In the process of this transformation I first became aware that I had been asleep in that I had been totally trapped in my mind-made prison and had been unaware of this. Little by little I've started to liberate myself from this prison, spending more and more time in the present moment.

Since I left Jerusalem about six months ago and started experiencing new challenges in this new place, I've also started to make a conscious effort to say "yes" to life by totally surrendering to what is.

The most difficult but the most powerful part in this daily exercise is to realize that what I experience each present moment is intrinsically good and internalize this realization beyond my rational mind. This way each present moment becomes a purpose in itself instead of remaining a stepping stone for some never attainable "brighter" future.

This way I've stopped seeing my present state as an "exile" or preparation for some "redemption". I've never been more peaceful than now in my entire life.


Website
Блог на русском